When Her Heart weeps......


Sometimes i wish to be free..
Sometimes i wish to be my own..
It's just sometimes.
Its like i am not here to please anyone..

Amazing it would be ...when I will be with myself..
Worries will be apart and they can't  knock me for help..
I will be my own leader..my only strength..
Free from this hectic life...
With no fear of disgusting life..
  
I wish to be in my imagination...
In the world of my creation...
Happiness will engrave me at that time &
I will always and always be fine...

Urge of living in my own, comes from  this worries and problems..
May God give me the strength to overcome..

Wanna live the life to its fullest..!!
Wanna feel the beauty of nature..
As it is the only thing matters..!!!

Sometimes I wish to be ALONE..
Sometimes I wish to be FREE...
Sometimes I just wanna meet "ME"....๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

เคเค• เคฒเฅœเค•ी

"เคฎเคนเคคाเคฌ"

"Pretty Poor Souls"